Digest of Real Estates
New Zealand: housing prices have reached a 10-year maximum. Finland: the number of issued building permits increases. Investment in European commercial property has soared by 18%.
Housing prices in New Zealand have increased by 1.1%, October-to-September, and by 6% in yearly comparisons. The average cost of local housing has reached a 10-year maximum, which amounts to 355 thousand New Zealand dollars ($265 thousand).
During the first half of November, secondary housing sales in the largest city of China, Shanghai, have increased by 40%. Besides that, in some areas of the city existing home prices have increased by 10-15%.
In October, mortgage lending in Britain has climbed up by 5%, in comparison to September, up to the level of £13.5 billion. In yearly comparisons the figure has plunged by 27%
In comparison to the preceding month, the total amount of housing loans issued in Turkey over October has increased by 2.5%, reaching $27.13 billion. The growth of mortgage market, which is being registered over the past few months, is associated with low interest rates; so far they have decreased below 1%.
The number of finished homes and the amount of design and engineering work performed in the European Union has declined by 1.1%, September-to-August, while plunging by
9.4% in annualized terms. The Index of EU construction volume has been consistently decreasing since May.
In September, Finnish authorities have granted 3.2 thousand permits for housing construction, which increases the indicators of the last September by 62%. The number of permits issued for commercial properties has soared by 315%, up to 216. Among residential projects, the sharpest increase has been observed in the segment of apartment houses, the index has leaped up by 200%. Recently, the government of Finnish capital, Helsinki, has approved the construction of 10 skyscrapers. The tallest one would be 150- meters-high, and will account 40 storeys. The realization of the project is scheduled for
In October, the number of new housing starts in the US has plummeted by 10.6%, in comparison to September. Previously, their number had been expected to increase up to an annual level of 590 thousand units. However, instead of that the recession has hit the market, bringing the annual level down to 529 thousand units, which has become the lowest value of this index since this April.
According to the CB Richard Ellis consulting agency, in Q3, the volume of investment in European retail property has soared by 18%, in comparison to the preceding quarter, exceeding €5 billion. Germany, Spain and Britain have become the centers of growth, 80% of all investments in European commercial property are attributed to these cities.
In Q3, the highest rental rates in the premium segment of European office property
market have been registered in London's West End (€78.5 per a sq. m. per month). The second and third lines are occupied by Paris (€62.5 per a sq. m. per month) and Moscow
(€51.3 per a sq. m. per month), respectively.
That's not the whole story
A well-known American magazine, Forbes, has prepared a list of the most expensive residential properties in the world. The total value of these units exceeds $1 billion
1. The Manor Mansion, Los Angeles (USA), $150 million. The unit has 123 rooms, including a room for bowling, wine tasting room and a room for packing gifts.
2. The Fleur de Lys Mansion, Los Angeles (USA), $125 million. The unit has 15 bedrooms decorated with gold, while its living room accommodates 600 people. The mansion is a copy a royal castle, located in Paris's suburbs.
3. The Updown Court Mansion, Windles-ham (UK), $117 million. The manor exceeds the size of the Buckingham Palace - the official residence of British monarchs. The Updown Court has more than 100 rooms, 43 of which are bathrooms and toilets.
4. Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer (France), $102 million. The villa allocates
11 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms, its total area works out 2.7 thousand sq. m.
5. The Albemarle House manor, Charlottesville (USA), $100 million. The main manor house has "barely" eight bedrooms, but the size of the adjacent land is astonishing
- 121 hectares.
6. The Tranquility Manor, Lake Tahoe (USA), $100 million. The unit includes the main house, with a floor area of over 1.8 thousand meters and 85 hectares of land.
7. Villa La Palladiana, Cap-d`Ail (France), $76 million. The villa has nine bedrooms, each one equipped with a private bathroom. Furthermore, there are two swimming pools, sauna and a fitness room.
8. The mansion in the New York state (USA), $ 75 million. A five-storey building, its total floor area amounts to almost 2 thousand sq. m.
9. The Hummingbird Ranch, Simi Valley (USA), $75 million. The main mansion, built in Spanish style, six guest houses, ten houses for servants and stables for 37 horses are located on a 50-hectares-large land plot.
10. The Cielo de Bonaire Villa, Mallorca (Spain), $74 million. The unit has eight rooms and eight bedrooms; in addition, it has an elevator and a helipad installed. Tennis courts and spas are located near the house.
Alexey Lahov www.prian.ru
Також до Вашої уваги:
Новые объекты построят в Киевской области к "Евро-2012"
Финмониторинг намерений о сделках с недвижимостью противоречит законодательству
Янукович: Украина вошла в график подготовки к Евро-2012, но мы не расслабляемся
Вместо СЭЗ в Крыму будет нулевая ставка налога на прибыль для гостиниц
«Степрейсинг Тим» планирует построить в АРК гоночный комплекс стоимостью $200 млн.
Харьков раньше Борисполя откроет новый терминал к Евро-2012
Градсовет Минрегионстроя взял за основу концепцию генплана Киева до 2025 года
Отшвартовка оставшихся «плавучих ресторанов» с набережной Днепра возможно
Посольство Казахстана объявило конкурс на строительство в Киеве здания посольства
Закон о землях энергетики противоречит отдельным нормам действующего законодательства